Absolute Comfort Air Conditioning and Heating Installation Solutions in Houston, Texas
Concerned about finding the right heating installation company? Trust the professionals at Absolute Comfort Air Conditioning and Heating. Our professionally licensed, trained and certified technicians can install any new or replacement heating system. Our goal is always complete customer satisfaction!
Home Heating Options for Greater Houston/Galveston Area Winters
- CENTRAL AIR AND HEATING offers whole house air management with a standard split-unit system.
- HEAT PUMPS allow for both functions from one unit, and are well suited to Houston’s relatively mild winters.
- DUCTLESS MINI-SPLITS are necessary when there is no home duct system. These high efficiency systems allow for personal comfort with home climate zoning.
Ask about de-humidification systems, programmable thermostats, and other air quality management services.
We Offer Expert Heating Installation Services by Factory-Trained Technicians
Proper heating installation by well qualified technicians will put you on the right foot from the start. In addition to other qualifications and certifications, all installation technicians are:
- North American Technician Excellence (NATE) Certified
- National Comfort Institute (NCI) Air Balancing and Combustion Air Certified
- NCI Infiltrometer Certified
- EPA Certified in Refrigerants
The Absolute Comfort Customer Service Difference
Our technicians are trained in state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment. At Absolute Comfort, we believe that there is no guessing when it comes to installing heating systems.
Using an Infiltrometer, technicians can determine your home’s “envelope” by calculating the air flow entering and leaving the building. By correctly assessing air flow integrity, technicians can determine if ductwork evaluation is needed.
Your NCI certified technician will perform a carbon monoxide (CO) emissions testing after new installation of gas furnaces. Using a multi-gas emissions monitor, levels are tested to ensure the integrity of your new heating system, and your family’s safety.
When it comes to customer service and satisfaction, we guarantee you will notice the Absolute Comfort difference.