IS HOUSTON’S EXCESSIVE HUMIDITY CAUSING YOU GRIEF?Warmer air holds more water vapor, raising the heat index, or “feels like” temperatures. This brings our 90° F days into dangerous triple digits. Importantly, excessive moisture prevents sweat evaporation, which is our body’s cooling mechanism. Heat related illnesses result, affecting the young, disabled and elderly most severely. Humidity testing measures the amount of relative humidity in your home. Relative humidity testing reveals the ratio of amount of moisture to the greatest air saturation. Humidity over 40% can also cause mold and mildew growth.
PROFESSIONAL HUMIDITY TESTING AND HUMIDITY CONTROL SYSTEMS
- Measure the relative humidity in your home
- Determine the most efficient method of humidity control
- Stop or prevent the growth of toxic mold and mildew
- Improve the comfort level of your home air management
- Prevent heat-related illnesses and save lives