HEATING SERVICE AGREEMENTS
A planned preventative maintenance heater service agreement offers convenient, effective and affordable servicing of your HVAC equipment. Make it easy on yourself, knowing that for each season a heater service agreement is in place to keep your investment in your heating system solid and your heater operating smoothly, efficiently and reliably. With a heater service agreement with Absolute Comfort Air Conditioning and Heating, you no longer will have to call to set up seasonal servicing of the heating system in your home or business. Allow us to handle the preventative maintenance of your heating system, including complete inspection, cleaning, servicing and fine-tuning your heater to run as reliably, smoothly and efficiently as the day it was installed new. We provide comprehensive preventative maintenance and service programs for all residential heating systems. Get details on a program that will be tailored specifically to your needs. Contact us today to start a heater service agreement that will give you total confidence in maintaining your heating system.
Comprehensive Preventative Maintenance Service Agreements for Heating Systems
The best method to keep one of the more valuable investments in your home—your heating system—operating smoothly is to start a regular preventative maintenance service agreement with Absolute Comfort Air Conditioning and Heating, serving Metro Houston. Once you have a heating service agreement in place, you will not have to worry about manually setting up service for your HVAC system. Plus, you will love knowing that your heating system is regularly and properly maintained each season to maintain optimal indoor air comfort in your home. Here’s how it works. During a maintenance service session as part of your heater service agreement, an Absolute Comfort HVAC technician will complete a full heating system inspection, tune-up and preventative maintenance session on the heating equipment in your home.
Affordable Heater Service Packages Available in Metro Houston
Absolute Comfort Air Conditioning and Heating, serving Metro Houston, offers special packages for heating service agreements for only $69.95 for the first unit and $60 for each additional unit. Included in the heating service agreement is a comprehensive seasonal maintenance visit. An Absolute Comfort service technician will conduct a detailed 20-point inspection of your home’s heating system. The technician will check the static pressure of the duct system to analyze if the air flow is correct, using a visible and smoke pencil test of the ducts to determine if there is duct leakage.
The Absolute Comfort technician will perform tests on the heating system’s electrical components, including testing:
- Contacts to see if they are damaged or burned.
- Capacitors, checking that they match the ratings on the capacitor.
- Blower relays to make sure they are opening and closing correctly.
- Condenser fan motors and blower motors to make sure they are running the correct speed and are not overheating.
- Thermostats to make sure they are wired properly, have correct temperatures and are operating correctly.
- Heat and blower sequencers to make sure there opening correctly and not overheating.
- Defrost control boards to make sure they are functioning correctly.
- Main control circuit boards to make sure they are wired and functioning correctly.
- High- and low-pressure switches to simulate both situations and make sure they cut off when they are supposed to.
- Reversing valves to make sure they are reversing correctly when energized.
- Potential relays to make sure they are switching circuits when needed upon start up.
- Breakers or disconnects to make sure they are the right sizes and are wired correctly.
- Water overflow safety switches to make sure they are wired correctly, shutting down the unit when triggered and positioned correctly on the pan or drain line.
- Transformers to make sure they are producing the right voltages.
- Temperature overloads to make sure they are cutting off at the correct temperatures.
- The overall system control and line voltage wiring to make sure they are wired correctly to utilize the system at its full potential.
Our heating service technician also will inspect the heating and refrigeration system, including checking:
- Proper refrigerant levels, comparing them to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Refrigerant leaks, improper welding procedures and improper insulation on refrigerant lines.
- Thermal expansion valve and metering device to make sure it is not clogged and is opening and closing correctly if it is a T.X.V.
- Filter dryers for pressure drops to see if they are clogged.
- Copper lines so that they are properly sized.
- Valves and distributor circuits to make sure they are functioning correctly.
In addition, the heating service technician will inspect for general maintenance for HVAC systems and common installation errors, so that the heating system achieves maximum performance. We check:
- The evaporator coil pan and inlet side of coil to see if they are clean.
- The inlet side of the outside condenser coil to see if it is functioning properly.
- The blower wheel to see if it is clean.
- Drain line for proper flow.
- Return air cavity to make sure it is sealed correctly.
- For code violations, such as decking, lighting, shut of switches or breakers, proper distances, wiring and more.
- Proper temperature splits across the coil.
- Excessive heat gains in return and supply air ducts.
Complete Satisfaction with Heating Service Agreements for Metro Houston
Feel confident in knowing your complete satisfaction with our heating service agreements and maintenance programs is 100-percent guaranteed. Absolute Comfort performs these procedures on each call, completing only a preliminary test on many of the things listed. Today’s modern heating systems consist of a complex combination of electronic, thermodynamic and mechanical equipment that works together to provide reliable indoor air comfort. To maintain its peak operation and maximum efficiency requires regularly scheduled seasonal maintenance best achieved through a heating maintenance and service plan developed by Absolute Comfort Air Conditioning and Heating of Metro Houston. Call us to find out how simple, convenient and effective a heating service agreement can be with Absolute Comfort.
Heating Service Agreements for Metro Houston
Absolute Comfort Air Conditioning and Heating provides comprehensive preventative heating service agreements for residents throughout Metro Houston, including the communities of:
- The Heights
- Missouri City
- Sugar Land
- West University
- The Woodlands
Find out More about Heating Service Maintenance Agreements in Metro Houston with Absolute Comfort
Are you ready to experience the ease, convenience and confidence of having reliable indoor air comfort with a heating service maintenance agreement? To find out more, call the superior customer service team at Absolute Comfort Air Conditioning and Heating, serving Metro Houston. Take your heating system to the next level with a heating service maintenance agreement. Call us today!