Residential AC Service Agreements
The most-effective way to maintain one of the more valuable investments in your home—its air conditioning system—is to set up regular preventative maintenance through a residential AC service agreement with Absolute Comfort Air Conditioning, Metro Houston. With an AC service agreement, you will enjoy knowing your air conditioning system is properly maintained and reliable to keep your home at an optimal comfort level. During a maintenance session in an AC service agreement, one of our highly experienced HVAC technicians will perform a detailed air conditioning inspection, tune-up and preventative maintenance session on your home’s air conditioning system.
Affordable Packages Available for AC Service Agreements
Absolute Comfort Air Conditioning and Heating, serving Metro Houston, offers special package prices for AC service agreements for only $69.95 for the first unit and $60 for each additional unit. As part of the AC service agreement one of our service technicians will complete a 20-point detailed inspection of your home’s cooling system. The technician will inspect static pressure of the duct system to determine if the air flow is correct, using a visible and smoke pencil test of the ducts to determine if there is duct leakage.
We also perform tests on the electrical components, including tests on:
- Contacts to see if they are damaged or burned.
- Capacitors, checking that they match the ratings on the capacitor.
- Blower relays to make sure they are opening and closing correctly.
- Condenser fan motors and blower motors to make sure they are running the correct speed and are not overheating.
- Thermostats to make sure they are wired properly, have correct temperatures and are operating correctly.
- Heat and blower sequencers to make sure there opening correctly and not overheating.
- Defrost control boards to make sure they are functioning correctly.
- Main control circuit boards to make sure they are wired and functioning correctly.
- High and low pressure switches to simulate both situations and make sure they cut off when they are supposed to.
- Reversing valves to make sure they are reversing correctly when energized.
- Potential relays to make sure they are switching circuits when needed upon start up.
- Breakers or disconnects to make sure they are the right sizes and are wired correctly.
- Water overflow safety switches to make sure they are wired correctly, shutting down the unit when triggered and positioned correctly on the pan or drain line.
- Transformers to make sure they are producing the right voltages.
- Temperature overloads to make sure they are cutting off at the correct temperatures.
- The overall system control and line voltage wiring to make sure they are wired correctly to utilize the system at its full potential.
We also inspect the refrigeration system, including checking:
- Proper refrigerant levels comparing them to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Superheating and subcooling temperatures to help assist in the charging procedure. This required on all units. And, if this procedure is not done or not done correctly, the refrigerant charge will be incorrect. When the system charge is incorrect it will lose cooling capacity, producing a more expensive energy bill and possible damage to the unit.
- Refrigerant leaks, improper welding procedures and improper insulation on refrigerant lines.
- Thermal expansion valve and metering device to make sure it is not clogged and is opening and closing correctly if it is a T.X.V.
- Filter dryers for pressure drops to see if they are clogged.
- Copper lines so that they are properly sized.
- Valves and distributor circuits to make sure they are functioning correctly.
We also inspect for general maintenance for AC units and common installation errors, so that the AC system achieves maximum performance. We check:
- The evaporator coil pan and inlet side of coil to see if they are clean.
- The inlet side of the outside condenser coil to see if it is functioning properly.
- The blower wheel to see if it is clean.
- Drain line for proper flow.
- Return air cavity to make sure it is sealed correctly.
- For code violations, such as decking, lighting, shut of switches or breakers, proper distances, wiring and more.
- Proper temperature splits across the coil.
- Excessive heat gains in return and supply air ducts.
Your Full Satisfaction with AC Service Agreements for Metro Houston
Your complete satisfaction with our AC service agreements and maintenance programs is 100-percent guaranteed. We proudly serve the Greater Houston Metropolitan Area, including:
Contact the Professionals for AC Maintenance Programs
Absolute Comfort performs these procedures on each call, completing only a preliminary test on many of the things listed.
We do offer several in-depth system evaluations, such as system performance tests, air diagnostic tests, humidity control level tests and much more. If you have any questions on any of the procedures or checks that we perform, please contact us now. Call Absolute Comfort Air Conditioning and Heating today for more information on our AC maintenance programs. Today’s modern air conditioning systems are a complex system of electronics and mechanical equipment that works together to provide reliable comfort in your home. In order to keep it operating at its peak efficiency, requires regularly scheduled maintenance best achieved through an AC maintenance plan.