COVID-19 Customer Information
To Our Valued Absolute Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating Customers,
The health and safety of our employees and customers is of the utmost importance to us. As such, we as a company, are following all updates, recommendations, and guidelines from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
With indoor air quality being more important than ever before, Absolute Comfort is implementing the following steps to ensure that we can service our customers and deliver the safest and most comfortable environment possible:
- Absolute Comfort field professionals will possess all necessary personal protective equipment for the health and safety of all parties.
- We will accommodate and work with our customers to adjust services, schedule times and any customer special requirements.
- Any Absolute Comfort employee not feeling well or showing symptoms of illness will be required to stay home.
- We will remain at a safe social distance.
- We will not be offering to shake your hand.
- We will clean all surfaces we come in contact with while in your home.
- All equipment and tools brought into your home will be clean and safe.
You have our commitment to ensuring our employees are ready to serve you appropriately and safely. If there is anything, we can do to make you feel more comfortable and safer while in your home, please ask (call 281-550-5640). Thank you for being a loyal customer.
President, Absolute Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating
Contact the Premier AC and Heating Company in Metro Houston
Before an AC and heating services truck even leaves the Absolute Comfort yard, we confirm they have all of the tools and supplies needed to keep your HVAC system running efficiently. That’s only one of the many ways we can promise to deliver what it says on the side of our trucks: Absolute Comfort.
Giving You Absolute Comfort
What differentiates Absolute Comfort from the rest of the competition in the air conditioning and heating industry? When you choose an air conditioning and heating contractor, focus on the level of experience, skill, and customer service satisfaction. Choose Absolute Comfort Heating and Air Conditioning.
Whether you call us to perform air conditioning repair, heating equipment tune-up or install a new HVAC system, you can feel good knowing every one of our technicians participate in on-going educational classes. Our climate reaches extremes, demanding specialized skills. No wonder we have a track record over more than 35 years of consistently delivering absolute comfort.
At Absolute Comfort Air Conditioning and Heating, serving Metro Houston, we have been in the cooling and heating industry for more than 35 years. In addition, we provide the latest training and professional industry certifications for our expert technicians with continuing education classes. This is the way we can ensure our technicians will be able to troubleshoot any heating or cooling issue in a timely manner with full knowledge of the latest technologies. At Absolute Comfort Air Conditioning and Heating, we are right there when you need us the most. You can also trust our experienced HVAC technicians and friendly office staff to help you no matter what you heating or cooling needs are—day or night.
We proudly serve the Greater Houston Metropolitan Area, including:
- The Heights
- Missouri City
- Sugar Land
- West University
- The Woodlands
Why Absolute Comfort
- Inspection, service, repair and replacement of any brand, model or year of HVAC system
- Our exclusive Absolute Comfort 19-Step Precision Tune-Up
- Accredited Business with Better Business Bureau since 1986 with an A+ rating
- North American Technician Excellence certified and trained service technicians
- Service vehicles fully stocked with tools, parts and materials
- 24/7 emergency service
- Residential and commercial service coverage in Richmond and the surrounding Houston area
Dedication to Our CustomersOur commitment to your absolute comfort for your indoor air quality starts right at the top. Mark Shelton, general manager, and Ed Hillen, service manager, focus on making sure every one of Absolute Comfort’s technicians are kept up to date with the latest HVAC technology and the latest training and certifications for effectively servicing AC and heating equipment.
A Proven Track Record of Great AC and Heating Service
Save Money with Our Houston AC Coupons
Need a new system? Now with Absolute Comfort Air’s financing plans, you can buy now and pay over time.
Frequently Asked Questions From Our Customers