COVID-19 Customer Information
To Our Valued Absolute Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating Customers,
The health and safety of our employees and customers is of the utmost importance to us. As such, we as a company, are following all updates, recommendations, and guidelines from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
With indoor air quality being more important than ever before, Absolute Comfort is implementing the following steps to ensure that we can service our customers and deliver the safest and most comfortable environment possible:
- Absolute Comfort field professionals will possess all necessary personal protective equipment for the health and safety of all parties.
- We will accommodate and work with our customers to adjust services, schedule times and any customer special requirements.
- Any Absolute Comfort employee not feeling well or showing symptoms of illness will be required to stay home.
- We will remain at a safe social distance.
- We will not be offering to shake your hand.
- We will clean all surfaces we come in contact with while in your home.
- All equipment and tools brought into your home will be clean and safe.
You have our commitment to ensuring our employees are ready to serve you appropriately and safely. If there is anything, we can do to make you feel more comfortable and safer while in your home, please ask (call 281-550-5640). Thank you for being a loyal customer.
President, Absolute Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating
Why Absolute Comfort
- Inspection, service, repair and replacement of any brand, model or year of HVAC system
- Our exclusive Absolute Comfort 19-Step Precision Tune-Up
- Accredited Business with Better Business Bureau since 1986 with an A+ rating
- North American Technician Excellence certified and trained service technicians
- Service vehicles fully stocked with tools, parts and materials
- 24/7 emergency service
- Residential and commercial service coverage in Richmond and the surrounding Houston area
Dedication to Our CustomersOur commitment to your absolute comfort for your indoor air quality starts right at the top. Mark Shelton, general manager, and Ed Hillen, service manager, focus on making sure every one of Absolute Comfort’s technicians are kept up to date with the latest HVAC technology and the latest training and certifications for effectively servicing AC and heating equipment.
A Proven Track Record of Great AC and Heating Service
Save Money with Our Houston AC Coupons
Need a new system? Now with Absolute Comfort Air’s financing plans, you can buy now and pay over time.
Frequently Asked Questions From Our Customers