The term “maintenance” can strike anxiety in homeowners as another item for your already overburdened to-do list. Still, some tasks can’t be ignored, and AC maintenance is one of those. The most efficient cooling in the heat of a Houston summer comes from a well-maintained system. Importantly, a pre-season professional AC maintenance service call can reduce the risk of summer-time air conditioning failure.
Six Reasons You Need Professional AC Maintenance Service
- Regular professional AC maintenance service is shown to increase the lifespan of your system. A well-maintained system can last for up to 20 years.
- An unexpected breakdown is less likely when your system is professionally maintained.
- Your family’s health and comfort is protected, and the likeliness of a heat related health emergency is reduced.
- An efficient, well-maintained unit reduces energy needs and is better for the environment.
- Reduced energy consumption means lower operating costs, and more cash in your pocket.
- An efficiently operating air management system adds financial value to your property.
Essential Routine Tasks You Can Do Yourself
Certain routine tasks can be done yourself. First, replace the air filter every month for clean air quality and efficient functioning. Next, check the outside condenser/compressor unit. Look for signs of damage to insulated tubes and wrapped wires. Finally, clear any leaves or grass that may block the coils. Most importantly, call the HVAC professionals at Absolute Comfort Air Conditioning and Heating for seasonal AC maintenance service. Never try to repair an air conditioner yourself.
Make AC Maintenance One Less Thing to Worry About This Summer
Absolute Comfort Air Conditioning and Heating offers tune-up, inspection and preventative maintenance, with Residential Service Agreements. We know you have enough stress on your to-do list. Let Absolute Comfort eliminate some of that worry and keep your air conditioner in top working condition all season long. Contact us today!