Indoor air management in Southeast Texas is much more than HVAC installation, maintenance and repair. Absolute Comfort Air Conditioning and Heating provides many other services needed for complete, efficient, and affordable heating and cooling.
AIR QUALITY CONSULT AND TESTING SERVICES
- Air Balancing Testing can determine how efficiently air is moving, and offer other services for easy solutions.
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) Testing saves lives. Our National Comfort Institute (NCI) CO/Combustion Certified analysts can identify even low CO levels.
- Humidity Control Systems Testing is important for home comfort and health. Our technicians will test for dehumidification, and recommend solutions for uncomfortably high humidity control.
- Home Energy Audits evaluate the efficiency of your system, and offer improvements to save energy and money.
- Heat Load Calculations determine the amount of heat a room gains from various sources, including people, appliances, and technology. Most heat “load” comes from direct sun exposure on the building, and air flow through open doors and windows.
OTHER SERVICES FOR AIR MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- Air filter changing service is available for home or commercial HVAC systems. With a regular filter maintenance plan, our technicians will ensure this essential monthly task is properly managed.
- Air cleaners/filtration systems will assure fresh, purified air with every breath you take. We offer Aprilaire® systems and other services that provide healthy, whole house air filtration.
- Whole House Dehumidifiers can raise the comfort level of your home, removing 3 times the amount of moisture than your AC unit alone.
- HVAC Zoning Systems allow for custom comfort and maximum efficiency. We install SmartZone™ brand central air zoning systems as an efficient solution to individualized temperature control.
Absolute Comfort Air Conditioning and Heating: Leading the HVAC Industry in Houston, Texas