Whole-house dehumidifiers remove excess moisture throughout your home giving your home a more comfortable feel without having to rely on your HVAC system to remove all the humidity.
Aprilaire Models 1750/1770 Whole-House Dehumidifiers work throughout your entire home, removing 50% more water per kilowatt hour than leading portable dehumidifiers. The Model 1750 also features automatic control, so there’s never a need to manually control the dehumidifier–just set it once and forget it! It is installed directly into your new or existing heating and cooling system.
- Provides three times the moisture removing capacity of leading portable dehumidifiers
–up to 90 pints or 11.25 gallons per day
- No messy tanks to empty and clean–ever
- Automatically senses moisture levels and maintains optimum humidity levels in your home
- Runs only when needed
- Switches automatically between whole-house dehumidification when central air-conditioning system is running, and localized dehumidification when your air-conditioning isn’t running
- Provides localized application eliminating excess moisture–crawl spaces to attics and basements
- Can be operated manually, allowing you to monitor and control moisture levels in a specific location–such as your basement or master bedroom (optional Living Space Control is required)
- Can be installed independent of the heating and cooling system for damp basement control